Business Intelligence 2.0 "Using BI to Drive Innovation in Your Business Model" Executive Briefing
Date : June 17, 2011 (Friday)
Location : Ritz–Carlton Hotel Hong Kong (Diamond Room I, 3⁄F)
IDC Financial Insights, together with Kodak, unveils the Future of Business Intelligence in Asian Financial Services. This by–invitation only event is based on new, groundbreaking research that reveals the current and future use of business intelligence (BI) in the region's most dynamic banks, insurers and capital market firms.
At this event, you will hear about:
- Top 10 things you need to know about the current use of BI in financial services institutions in the region
- Top 20 business uses of BI in Asia⁄Pacific financial services, and who is using them most frequently
- Dynamics in the BI vendor landscape: Who is winning or gaining traction – and in what business functions?
- Key success factors in BI – What will make my organization more successful than others?
- The new theme of Business Intelligence 2.0 and how BI is moved closer to the frontlines
- Real world applications of business intelligence in transforming business processes, improving efficiency, and enhancing customer experience